YouTube Marketing for lead generation has become an essential part of any serious MLM or Network Marketing success strategy. YouTube, according to Alexa analytics data is the number three most visited website in the world, ranking after Facebook and Google. We all know that YouTube is also owned by Google, the most important search engine in the world.
If you are not on YouTube or any other video sharing site, you are missing out on millions of potential traffic to your blog, website or eyeballs on your opportunity. Many network marketers have experienced significant breakthrough in their business using a resource like MYTUBE TRAFFIC MOJO to learn effective video marketing and leads generation on YouTube or on any other video sharing site.
Videos ranks higher on Google search than even the most SEO optimized and back-linked blog post or article. Marketers take advantage of that fact and use videos on YouTube to communicate with their lists and subscribers.
Network Marketing success depends largely on building relationships, when potential prospects see your face and hear you on a YouTube video, that builds instant rapport and a bond with your audience. They feel they know you and it takes your believable factor to a whole new level, higher than just words on a blog or post. People need to see and relate to a real person.
Any lead found via YouTube is also a more superior and qualified lead. On auto-pilot, you can build an automated rapport with daily visitors to your channel for years after posting a video.
A video post for YouTube video marketing takes less time to produce or create than an article. An average well crafted article or post, takes about two hours or more, while a high-ranking video could take an average of five to ten minutes, especially if it’s for generating leads or traffic to another portal like your blog or other websites.
A Mindset Shift for YouTube Marketing Leads Generation
Break free from the barriers and fear of video marketing. The fear of criticism, ridicule and mean comments, our physical appearances, lack of confidence and thinking that our videos have to be perfectly scripted and well produced. Be genuine, real and relatable. People distrust guru-like personalities. Just be yourself and do it afraid.
Keys to success in YouTube Marketing for Leads Generation
- Use Keyword Research to find what people are looking for and to optimize your video in the title, description and script for the chosen keyword.
- Always direct your prospects to your capture page and put the link in the first part of the description.
- Use Social back-linking like TribePro to increase back-links to your video URL and increase ranking on both YouTube and Google.
- Time stamp your video with your keyword in the description and YouTube actually adds extra back-links. (More details in MyTube Traffic Mojo Series in MLSP)
- In creating the video, be yourself, be excited, speak with confidence and do it afraid, till you get comfortable!
- Build commonality, mention your location, smile and greet your audience.
- Your video must have a purpose, so introduce it, provide content and give the call to action. You have to direct them to the purpose of your YouTube marketing video.
Sometimes we get stuck thinking, “what should I make a video on?” You can make a video on anything, but for your business, focus on topics researched by your target market:
- Marketing Strategies, Marketing Mind-Set and AHA Moments.
- Company, Books, Product and Leader reviews.
- Value-based training or Personal Developments videos.
Trainings or webinars provide hot, fresh and relevant content or ideas. Mark Harbert suggestions for a newbie are first to KEEP IT SIMPLE – listen to a webinar or wake-up call and make a one minute video about what you learnt on that call or training, upload it, post it to your Facebook wall, ask a couple to marketer friends to check out. Do this five times in a row to breakthrough and become comfortable on video.
If this post on YouTube Marketing, has given you relevant information, my work is done! But then you’ve got to get busy with massive, consistent action using proven systems and strategies.
Network Marketers have the same problem – LEADS. People to sign-up or talk to. Learn Internet and Online Marketing and NEVER run out of people to sponsor and recruit, either via YouTube or other Social Media Platform.
PS: If You Liked this Post, Please Comment, Share and Bookmark. Thanks!
Author: A Danesi
A. Danesi is a writer, a business and marketing consultant with an MBA in Financial Management. “I love people, writing & crunching numbers…in that order – Please Like, Connect, Comment and Share. Thanks for hanging out!”
Tags: find leads on youtube, how to generate leads on youtube, how to market on youtube, MLM tips, mytube traffic mojo, Network marketing strategies, online marketing, youtube, youtube marketing campaigns, youtube marketing companies, youtube marketing software, youtube marketing strategy, youtube marketing tips, youtube marketing tips video marketing, youtube marketing training, Youtube network marketing strategies, Youtube secrets, Youtube traffic and leads generation, youtube views